Querida Aurora i will write you a poem for the rest of my life

Thank You Aurora for saving my life

Hi this is sergio aka skitzo since 23 .... the number since i know that we never die and my psychosis is on right now might as well try stream of brain writing unedited


So you are in love with Aurora  metaphysically ....

Aurora i would die for you


Maybe i need fantasy...magic ..practical magic


Aurora i love you more than anything more than religion ... more than music ... 
 
please stay ok and more than ok for a while .... i cant take it anymore

i really cant if i  die will i get to see you again ... i dont want to go too far

but i hate it here i hate this feeling of never enough ... never pure never really in love

what is reality ,,,,, what is it because i feel that i am here but really i am not

peoples words actions nothing matters but yet you do

if i give up it means you dont exist .... are you letty ... i am not a preist or anything i am nothing

why should i try ... 





At an early age, she experienced the loss of several loved ones. When a close friend of her family died on Christmas Eve, 11-year-old Aurora had to witness everyone dejected at the funeral service. This experience led to her dysphemia, a disorder that prompted her to learn sign language.[15] When a friend from her sign language class died in a car accident, Aurora performed a currently unreleased song titled "Why Did You Go a Place?" during a private concert for her funeral.[102] A friend from Os also committed suicide, and another with whom Aksnes was engaged lost his life in 2011 at the Utøya massacre at the age of seventeen.[15] Aurora wrote the song "Little Boy in the Grass" as a tribute to the latter and the other victims of the massacre.[103] Since 2021, Aurora identifies as bisexual.[104] When asked in an interview with The Independent about her sexuality, she stated, "I just like to enjoy what is there, and I like to explore. Just love everything around you and you’re loving yourself."[105]

Aurora had an algae ball she named "Igor Septimus" which was a gift from her fans in Switzerland. According to her, it was one of her "best friends" and liked to put it on the fridge.[106] During a live stream in 2021, she revealed that her pet died.[107] The same year she also announced she became an aunt when her sister's first child was born.[108]


Little boy in the grass






This song is for the victims of the Utøya massacre in 2011 and someone important for AURORA that died that day.

"Today is the day. 22nd of July. It's been 4 years since you left us. Since all of you left us. how time flies, we even find ourselves forgetting for a moment, nearly moving on.. Not because we forget you, but because we remember to live. But know that I will always remember you, and everyone that went down with you. I will think of love, and send love to those who needs it this today. I hope no one is crying alone. Rest in peace my friend. You are free now." - AURORA[1]

... il try because you try aurora I won't give up because you haven't..


Thank you Jesus for your teachings .. I can't see you you are only in my heart & mind that money was given to me by the son of a preacher man named Henry on Christmas Eve... it made me cry 2 years ago not because of money but because of why he gave it to me I was working at a job which had very much broken me inside.. however it reminded me that some can still maybe someone saw the unseen inside ... I hate money greed & everything that tries to separate us as humans..   religion ... we are all one


all that I know came to me in colors lasted for a moment lead me through the dark-  Aurora Dear aurora